Saturday, June 22, 2013

i don't own a camera


I covet a fancy, DSLR camera that will take amazing natural light photos and make my child look angelic in all poses and situations.  Especially photos with brightly colored balloons and melting ice cream and he'll be wearing rubber galoshes too.  Ha ha.

Reality is that I have a six month old baby and an IPhone.  His life in pictures is on the phone.  I'm a terrible mom.  I haven't downloaded the pictures in case I lose my phone.  Most are also on the Facebook, but still, total mom-fail.

Since this is my first post on this blog, let me introduce myself, or rather, the self I want to be on this blog.  You see, I'm going to be anonymous this time in order to maybe be more honest, creative and hopefully  figure out what I want to do when I grow up.  Plus, if in fact this blog becomes famous, I don't want stalkers.  My name will be Razzi, baby's name will be E and my husband's name will be JB. Pretty simple.

Its a pleasure to meet you all, thanks for reading and following.

No comments:

Post a Comment